Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Democracy Soul Battle

The world is peacefully protesting.  Live in love and harmony..

#23. מלה = MEM LAMED HEY (Sharing the Flame)

Have you ever been in love?  Are you sure?  How could you know?

Mary said, “When the Lord died the world passed away, and when the Lord was raised up a new creation came into being. When the Pure Emanation comes into the world it is the union of the beginning and the end, and all things are restored anew.”

“The cross is the limit, for it binds the power of the demiurgos and Satan, which is death. Death has never existed. The Lord has shown us this and now we must remember.”

Come together, world.

#47.  עשל = AYIN SHIN LAMED (Global Transformation)

A person said to him, “Tell my relatives to divide my father’s property with me.” Yesu said, “Sir, who made me a divider?” He turned to his disciples and said to them, “I am not a divider, am I?”

No comments:

Post a Comment