Wednesday, October 12, 2011

If you want my INput

Hello, everyone.  This is Lady's boyfriend, Joshua.  I am writing the first entry of this blog for her to proofread and hopefully publish.  That's sort of how we are doing this effort to be an item.  If you have seen the 2007 musical film by Revolution Studios, "Across the Universe", you will know the story.  It's lovely.  All of the songs in the movie were written by the British rock band from the 1960's, "The Beatles". 
I live in small town in America, and she is in the Philippines.  As the song says,"All You Need is LOVE".

Recently, I bought her 2 books from The Kabbalah Center, the school that sent me the Holy Grail, the Zohar on a full scholarship.  I didn't even have to pay for shipping and handling on the Zohar.  She is now reading "God Wears Lipstick" by Karen Berg and will soon get into "Life Rules" by Rav & Karen's son Michael Berg.  The whole idea of the Kabbalistic method is to recognize the Objective Truth behind the system by which all desire is governed in the right way by the One God, blessed be He.  I am certain that this investment will ease the pain of time and space between us.  There is a Kabbalah Center in Manila, and I can't wait to visit it.  Joy!

The whole reason I asked for the Zohar to begin with is because I wanted to know the meaning of my life.  Come to find out, life means what will make you most eternally fulfilled.  The ultimate objective of life here is to unite upper and lower worlds, yin and yang, male and female in a manner similar to what makes a light bulb work or what makes atoms form molecules.  This has always been in my heart, and I am finally growing up at age 27.

By the way, I turn 28 on October 28th of this year, and the 28th of the 72 Names of God (a code in Exodus 14: 19, 20, & 21) is:

שאה  = SHIN ALEPH HEY }}}which has inner dimensions that combine to mean "SOUL MATE."

Now, a soul mate endeavor is the most wonderful thing that can happen, as far as I know (I haven't had children, yet), but it is in no way simple or easy to deal with like many would imagine.  Love does manifest like it happens in the movies, but movies are only where love begins.  The real work happens after the commitment is established.
There are so many things that we both struggle with, individually and as a couple.  But the key to remaining sane is remembering the Big Picture.  Communication is enriched when you consciously decide to rediscover your peace of mind.  I will share now some sacred scriptures that keep me balanced, and after I present what I have written to Lady, she will add some of her's.

All the Best, and many blessings be upon you and yours
.  >.<
~~

Gospel of Mary Magdelyn
 
9. Mary once said, “Do not concern yourself with the darkness in the world, but banish the darkness that is in you, because it will bind you and destroy you if you do not cast it out of you.”

10. Mary said, “Give what you wish to receive and you shall have it. Take what you desire and it will be stolen from you.”

25. Mary said, “Know how to love and you will be undivided. This is the repentance the Lord taught, and it the perfect baptism.”

66. Mary said, “Do not mistake the rites performed outwardly for the true sacred rite, for unless the sacred rites transpire inwardly, the outward rites are only husks of darkness.”

Gospel of Thomas

2.  Jesus said, “Let one who seeks not stop seeking until one finds. When one finds, one will be disturbed. When one is disturbed,  one will be amazed, and being amazed will reign over all, and reigning they will have rest.”

37.  His disciples said, “When will you appear to us, and when shall we see you?”
Jesus said, “When you strip and are not embarrassed, and you take your clothes and throw them down under your feet like little children and trample them, then you will see the Child of the Living One and you will not be afraid.”

94.  Jesus said, “The kingdom of God is like a woman took a little yeast, hid it inside dough, and made large loaves of bread. Whoever has ears ought to listen."

Song of Songs



Make haste, my beloved, and be like a young hare upon the mountains of spices. 5 (8:14)


Here are some scriptures Lady received in a Rhema (a directly spoken Word of God that gives revelations of instruction towards growth & progress).......

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.  The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."Then the LORD said to Moses, "Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on." (Exodus 14:13-15)

This is some she read to me that was a Rhema for me...

He carried the letter to the king of Israel. It said, "I'm sending my servant Naaman to you with this letter. I want you to heal him of his skin disease." 
The king of Israel read the letter. As soon as he did, he tore his royal robes. He said, "Am I God? Can I kill people and bring them back to life? Why does this fellow send someone to me to be healed of his skin disease? He must be trying to pick a fight with me!" Elisha, the man of God, heard that the king of Israel had torn his robes. So he sent the king a message. It said, "Why have you torn your robes? Tell the man to come to me. Then he will know there is a prophet in Israel." 
....he went back inside the house. He stood in front of his master Elisha.
   "Gehazi, where have you been?" Elisha asked.
   "I didn't go anywhere," Gehazi answered.
(2 Kings 5:6-8, 25)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogger Joshua :) Keep it UP! God bless to us

    ReplyDelete