Thursday, October 13, 2011

MAKE LOVE NOT STUPID COMMERCIALS

Dr. Pepper, a soft, delicious, carbonated drink has a new marketing campaign.  They have a new drink called Dr. Pepper TEN, which has only 10 calories.  The commercial says "only 10 manly calories, so keep your romantic comedies and lady drinks."  Dr. Pepper Ten comes wrapped in "gunmetal gray" and has four bullets on the label--for "real men" only.  This I see after I come back from the store with a bottle of Boone's Farm wine and vortex flavored 5 gum.  Well, I like romantic comedies, and there's nothing wrong with favor in flavor!  I like Dr. Pepper, but this new commercial is so American and lame.  Here's news for Dr. Pepper:  I will not buy your new drink until you change the slogan.  Behind every real man is a good woman.  Bet, that good women appreciate a man who will sip wine and watch a romantic show with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment